Delphine Jaafar leads our Health team.
Delphine devotes her activity to providing legal support the full range of players and operators – both in the public and private sectors – in the health field: health institutions and companies, laboratories and pharmaceutical companies, health professionals, governments and institutions in the health field…
With over fifteen years’ knowledge of the regulatory, economic and technological environment that defines the health field, Delphine works in an advisory, litigation and training capacity.
Delphine intervenes in complex projects and/or operations and devotes a significant part of her activity to supporting institutions in structuring and/or restructuring their offering(s) on the market of health activities and products.
Delphine positioned herself very early in the field of digital health, thus allowing her to offer the preliminary foundations of new contractual structures in this sector.
As former Secretary of the Conference of the Paris Bar, she received top-notch training in criminal law and puts it at the service of her clients in the health sector.
Opening onto international horizons has been one of the pillars of Delphine’s professional activity. She created and implemented an Africa Desk devoted to health law, a multi-partnership comprising six law firms respectively set up in Abidjan, Bamako, Lomé, Luanda, Niamey and Yaoundé.
Delphine also sits on the Executive Committee of the International Union of Lawyers and holds the position of Executive Delegate of the International Bar Association Conference (CIB).
Delphine teaches at at Law Faculty PARIS II Assas as well as at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Santé Publique (EHESP).
– Former Secretary of the Conference for the Paris Bar (2006)
– Former Auditor for CHEDE (Cycle des hautes Etudes pour le Développement Economique) (2015)
– Executive Delegate of the International Bar Association Conference (CIB)
– Deputy Director for the seminars of the Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA)
– Expert for the Peace, Democracy and Human Rights department of the Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie (OIF)
– Head of the Health and Digital Technology workshop for the Développement de l’Information Juridique (ADIJ)
– Member of French Healthcare
– Member of Cercles des Décideurs Numériques
– Member of the Association Française du Droit de la Santé (AFDS)