We assist companies from their incorporation to their winding-up by dealing with their day-to-day issues as well as their restructuring operations, diversification of activities, internal and external growth.
We have experienced and bilingual teams capable of understanding our clients’ legal needs.
We assist our clients in all phases of their issues: upstream thinking, preparation of transactions, negotiation of preliminary agreements, drafting of all contractual documentation, negotiation and support of our clients until the completion of the transaction and beyond (post-closing follow-up and advice).
Our pragmatic approach is resolutely focused on operational solutions to assist our clients in their decision-making. It is in this spirit of partnership that we work closely with the other practice areas of the firm, implementing a transversal approach to legal issues and their solutions. We are very regularly involved in international cases and cross-border transactions.
• Incorporation of companies and branch offices
• Management of the corporate life of companies, branches and groups of companies (company secretarial, holding of committees, boards and meetings, changes, transformations, etc.)
• Share capital transactions (capital increases and reductions, issuance of securities)
• Advice to partners, shareholders and managers (governance and compliance, delegations, intra-group agreements, possibility of combining a corporate office and an employment contract (for the opinion of the unemployment authorities), shareholders’ agreements, joint ventures, directors’ duties and liabilities, etc.)
• Acquisitions/sales of companies, domestic or cross-border (legal and tax structuring of transactions, definition of negotiation strategies, drafting of pre-contractual documentation: letters of intent, confidentiality agreements, MOUs, acquisition legal audits, vendor due diligence, organisation and monitoring of data rooms and setting up of open bids, drafting and negotiation of transfer protocols, shareholders' agreements, asset and liability guarantee agreements, promises to sell securities, etc.)
• Restructuring operations, contributions, TUPs, mergers, winding-up and liquidations of companies, temporary suspension of activity
• Regulation of foreign investments in France (prior authorisations - FDI procedures, Banque de France statistical declarations)
• Businesses as going concerns (acquisitions and disposals, oppositions from creditors, management leases)
• Regulated activities (administrative formalities / Hoguet Law, transport, etc.)
• Real estate and logistics
• Contact centre solutions
• E-commerce, technology platforms and price comparison businesses
• Industries (minerals, medical devices, packaging, automotive, coated fabrics, etc.)
• Open-source software solution providers
• Automation platforms
• Automated material handling
• Event services
• Transportation, moving & storage
• Hotels - Restaurants
• Environmental consultancies
• Assistance to a UK group specialised in loading solutions in developing their activity in France by purchasing a branch of a French group
• Assistance to a German group specialised in events’ logistics in acquiring a French group
• Assistance to a listed Australian group specialised in logistics centres in their corporate and restructuring matters in France
• Assistance to a Dutch group specialised in electric scooters in setting up their activity in the main French cities
• Assistance to a Dutch group specialised in car-sharing services in the acquisition of a French company in this sector
• Assistance to an industrial Swiss group in their corporate matters in France and in restructuring and optimizing their group in France
• Assistance to a listed Swedish industrial fund in the acquisition in France of an industrial company
• Assistance to one of the world’s largest data centre providers with their corporate matters in France
• Assistance to several international listed groups specialised in IT solutions in their corporate matters in Franc