Faced with a wide range of real estate players and myriad types of real estate property, we have developed skills in construction law, as well as in law pertaining to leases and joint ownership. Our team assists and advises institutions and individuals for both projects and disputes.
Each real estate project, each building has its characteristics which require a specific intervention and appropriate advice.
We have strong communication skills in English and regularly advise English-speaking clients investing in France. Our extended network also allows us to guide our clients who wish to invest abroad.
- Leases (commercial, professional and residential)
- Construction law
- Joint ownership
- Town planning
- Public real estate law
- Financiers in construction
- Developers and building contractors
- Social landlords
- Property owners
- Property management companies
Public and semi-public operators
- Regional authorities
- Public institutions
- Semi-public companies
- Managing claims on industrial sites
- Drafting lease assignments
- Drafting real estate development agreements
- Managing claims by neighbours during the construction phase
- Renewing commercial leases