Our arbitration practice is a testament to the long-standing quality of our firm. For more than 35 years, Bernard Vatier has worked both as arbitrator and in an advisory capacity for parties in the context of domestic and international arbitration proceedings. As counsel for the parties, Bernard intervenes in procedures for setting aside awards. In light of his significant experience, he is also called upon to give legal opinions in matters of arbitration law.
Our Criminal Business Law team defends companies and their managers in fields pertaining to employment law, financial criminal law and offenses linked to interference with the orderly administration of law and justice.
In addition, our team is involved in instituting criminal proceedings and monitoring of ‘constitution de partie civile’ (parties taking civil action) both in matters of company law and common law.
International law is ever more present in criminal law and as such our team’s international experience is particularly useful in a field that is constantly drawing upon international conventions and the case law of international jurisdictions.
- National and international arbitration
- Commercial arbitration
- Investment arbitration
- Criminal liability of company directors
- Criminal labour law, hindrance, harassment
- Financial criminal law
- Corporate criminal law
- Criminal press law
- Banks - Insurance companies
- Real estate developers
- Service companies
- Assisting with proceedings for interference, misappropriation of corporate assets
- Moral harassment in hospitals
- Employer contribution matters
- Interference with respect to public companies
- Misappropriation of corporate assets and organised fraud
- Ad hoc arbitration
- Commercial franchises
- Companies – disputes amongst partners
- Procedures for setting aside arbitration awards